Personal Trainer Job in Washington, DC
Carly's goal is weight loss
Carly is a 23-30 year old looking for a weight loss trainer who is willing to meet a few times a week ["in the evening"].Apply for Job
A few times a week
Preferred Time of Day
["In the Evening"]
Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa
Additional Job Information
- Apply to become a personal trainer to help this client, and other clients, in your local area.
- Create individualized training programs consistent with each clients' personal training and exercise goals.
- Advise clients on ways to improve their fitness outside of private sessions, which could include but is not limited to, meal plans and supplemental exercises.
- Set your own hours.Spend more time training and less time on marketing, scheduling, and billing.
- Set your own rate (most trainers charge between $35-70/hour).
- A passion for fitness and helping others.
- Current certification from a nationally recognized certifying body or comparable experience.
- Experience developing successful fitness programs for all ages and fitness levels.
- Outstanding communication skills.