CALL OR TEXT TODAY FOR YOUR FREE CONSULTATION.
VISIT ME AT www.apexbarbellclub.com
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @APEXBARBELLCLUB
• My name is Kiwon Kwak and I am a personal trainer currently residing in the Inland Empire. I have been training for over 8 years now, and over the years I have learned so much about the human body and performance, as well as biomechanics and nutrition. All my life, fitness and athletic performance has been my passion, and naturally, I found myself wanting to learn more about how our bodies work, and how to improve overall human performance.
• I studied Exercise Science in college, and recently graduated with my Bachelor's in Exercise Science. I am now planning on going back to school to get my Master's in Kinesiology.
• In 2014, I obtained my personal training certification from the American Council on Exercise (ACE), a well-known and accredited personal training and fitness certification organization.
• I specialize in athletic performance and building strength, as well as weight loss for both men and women of all ages. Health and fitness shouldn't be just about how you look, but how well your body can function and perform every day movements such as hauling groceries, picking up furniture, or even doing basic chores around the house such as cleaning. Building muscle and strength now, will not only help you do these daily tasks, but will stay with you for years, even decades to come, and keep you healthier in the long run.
• I have had clients lose over 10lbs in just 3-4 weeks while training with me. In addition, some have put on 10-15lbs of lean muscle, as well as increase their lifts by over 100lbs in just a few months!
• I don't just talk the talk, but I definitely walk the walk. My squat and deadlift are well over 500lbs each, and my bench press is over 350lbs.
• If you are interested in taking the first steps to changing your life, give me a text or call, and check me out on my website at www.apexbarbellclub.com. IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO START YOUR FITNESS JOURNEY! LET ME HELP YOU DO IT THE RIGHT WAY!
- Athletic Performance
- Bodyweight Training
- Circuit Training
- Functional Training
- High Intensity
- Personal Training
- Strength And Conditioning
- Taekwon Do
I Can Help You Accomplish:
- Weight Loss
- Weight Gain
- Firming And Toning
- Increase Muscle Strength
- Aerobic Fitness
- Endurance Training
- Body Building
What to Expect
A typical training session depends on what your individual needs are.
Warmup - includes stretching, mobility work (5-10 min)
Dynamic, compound movements - Squats, deadlifts, bench press (10-15min)
Lighter, higher intensity movements (20 min)
Cool down - stretching, rest (5min)
- Apex Barbell Club
- 26394 Francisco Ln
- Loma Linda, CA 92354