Hi, my name is Jonathan. My passion for fitness fuels my desire and dedication to help and support others that want to set and achieve their own personal fitness goals. From becoming a healthier you to improving your sports performance, I will get you there.
In addition to Personal Training for my clients, I coach Weight Lifting and CrossFit classes.
USAW Weightlifting Level 1 Certified I am. Along with CrossFit Level 1 and CrossFit Level 2 Certifications.
I am dedicated and enjoy teaching proper movement that enables increased movement mobility and intensity. Therefore increasing your overall quality of life.
I was named caption of my high school soccer and football teams, and then captain of my college soccer team which won the league championship twice, I understand how important fitness is to performance. After college, the following are personal accomplishments that reflect my commitment to fitness to achieve performance goals:
- I participated in dirt-bike hare scramble racing in the "C" class, with a number of wins then qualified the following year as a "B"
class rider. Having taken first place as a "B" class rider, I rode the following two years in the "A" class. (NEOC and ECEA leagues
- I adapted my fitness training in order to compete in triathlons. I finished in fifth place in an Atlantic City triathlon.
- I've competed in Spartan Races at the elite level and earned my ticket to the Spartan Championships.
- I lift in USAW Weightlifting meets in the 85kg class having podiumed several events. My best lifts are 106kg(233lbs) snatch and
137kg(301.4lbs) clean and jerk.
- I currently compete at the RX Level of CrossFit Competitions. Podiuming on a regular basis.
What to Expect
I work with individuals to set challenging yet attainable goals and challenge them with varying degrees of intensity to achieve these goals.
Client Success Story
I have helped individuals set challenging goals to increase strength, agility, flexibility , and endurance.
- Athletic Performance
- Circuit Training
- High Intensity
- Strength And Conditioning
I Can Help You Accomplish
- Weight Loss
- Weight Gain
- Firming And Toning
- Increase Muscle Strength
- Aerobic Fitness
- Body Building
- Central Bucks Crossfit
- 1800 Mearns Rd
- Warminster, PA 18974
I can travel within 15 miles of zip code 18966
|Sunday||6am - 8am and 1pm - 5pm|
|Monday||10am - 12pm, 1pm - 4pm, and 7pm - 8pm|
|Tuesday||10am - 12pm, 1pm - 4pm, and 7pm - 8pm|
|Wednesday||10am - 12pm, 1pm - 4pm, and 7pm - 8pm|
|Thursday||10am - 12pm, 1pm - 4pm, and 7pm - 8pm|
|Friday||10am - 12pm, 1pm - 4pm, and 7pm - 8pm|
|Saturday||6am - 8am and 1pm - 5pm|
Jonathan's Pictures & Videos
Your first session is backed by our Good Fit Guarantee