I hold a Masters from NYU in Physical education, former adjunct professor for NYU SCE teaching exercise physiology, certifying individuals to become trainers, multiple certifications, owned and operated a successful health facility for 15 years in NYC. Collecting more than 35 years experience in the field of health, wellness and exercise into a focused program. Presently the Exercise Physiologist for New York University's Coles Sports And Recreation Center
Joel holds a:
*Masters in Physical Education from NYU
*NESTA Certified Post-Rehabilitation Trainer
*Board Certified Holistic Wellness Counselor
*Medical Health & Fitness Certified Cancer Wellness Specialist
*ACE Certified in Breast Cancer Recovery Fitness and Nutrition
*ACE Certified in Exercise for Special Populations: Exercise and Autoimmune Diseases
*Ace Certified Postural Analysis Specialist
*NASM Certified in Exercise and Injury Rehabilitation
*NASM Certified in in Neuromuscular Physiology
*NASM Certified in Integrated Core Stabilization Training
*National Guild of Hypnotists Board Certified Hypnotherapist
*Certified Level 1 Reiki Practitioner
- Circuit Training
- Functional Training
- Personal Training
- Rehab Training
- Senior Fitness
- Strength And Conditioning
I Can Help You Accomplish:
- Weight Loss
- Weight Gain
- Firming And Toning
- Increase Muscle Strength
- Aerobic Fitness
- Endurance Training
What to Expect
* Customized programming- create a customized exercise program for you, designed to help you reach your unique health and fitness goals. Take into account special considerations (e.g. existing medical condition, pregnancy, post-rehabilitation, medications taken, etc) when creating a program exclusively for you.
* Correct technique- When exercising, safety is the number one priority. I will teach you the proper mechanics of each exercise and will ensure that you are performing each with correct form, thus maximizing the efficiency of your workouts.
* Enhance motivation- Help you develop a more positive outlook on exercise by exploring options for making exercise more enjoyable, reviewing short-term progress towards goals, and assessing feeling- and mood-state changes related to exercise, thereby improving self-confidence and self-motivation.
* Alleviate boredom- select activities that you enjoy, and also choose exercises that will keep you challenged and on track towards reaching your fitness goals.
Client Success Story
I have been training individuals for over 30 years, I have many success stories from training people from all walks of life, from a sedentary individual to an athlete. My success story is helping thousands of people attain optimal health.
- Tribecca Health & Fitness
- 107 Chambers St.
- New York, NY 10007
- 404 Fitness Athletic Facility
- 404 Lafayette Street
- New York, NY 10003