View All Trainers in Area
Fitness Trainer

Alexandra W.

Canton, GA (1 location)

  • Years Training: 2
  • Trains:
  • Kids, Adults, Seniors
Sessions Starting at $43/hr
Schedule Sessions
Ask Alexandra a Question

About Me

Fitness has always been my passion. I hired my first personal trainer in college (over 20 years ago!) and have had several since. Some were great and some were not so great. Needless to say, each one of them taught me something. I have taken all different types of fitness classes and tried all different kinds of "diets" over those 20 years. I have gone from a double digit clothing size at various times to my current healthy (more importantly- happy!) size and weight. I strongly believe in exercise as God's antidepressant. I believe in clean eating and food as fuel 80% of the time and a glass of wine and great dinner with friends (including dessert) the other 20%. Making my clients feel special is important and that’s why every single workout is customized for them. Some of my clients’ goals are to build mass and get ripped and others want to be long and lean. I know how to help with both and everything in between. My clients include moms wanting to drop the baby weight (even if the baby is now twenty years old!), teen boys and girls looking to increase core and overall body strength and conditioning, men and women who want to improve cardiovascular health and get lean and defined and those who just like to see how far they can push themselves. I don’t mind you hating me in the middle of a hard interval because we’ll be laughing and high fiving by the end of the session.


  • Bodybuilding
  • Cardio
  • Core
  • Personal Training
  • Plyometric
  • Strength And Conditioning

I Can Help You Accomplish:

  • Weight Loss
  • Weight Gain
  • Firming And Toning
  • Flexibility
  • Increase Muscle Strength
  • Aerobic Fitness
  • Endurance Training
  • Body Building
  • Nutrition
  • Pre/Post Natal

What to Expect

Training Locations = Travel Radius = Preferred Court

= Travel Radius = Preferred Court
  • Willing To Travel To Client
  • 15 Miles Radius
  • Canton, GA 30114